Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What the hell!

Bike
    Goose

What the hell!

Warning rant follows!

I was just down having a ciggie out the front of my work just a couple of hundred metres from where I park my bike. I happened to look over at my bike and theres this dreaded hippie looking ladie leaning on my bike writing up some posters to stick on the pole next to where I park my bike. So I went up to her and said, "excuse me is this your bike?" No she says and I say "thats right cause its mine, where the hell do you think you get of leaning on my bike and using it as a table" she says to me, "Oh I wasnt going to be long". So I get quite shitty and tell her to piss of and find somewhere else to do it and go back upstairs to my office. I look out my window and there she is doing it AGAIN, so this time I went down grapped her posters and threatened to rip them up, threw the glue and scissors that she had also put on my bike onto the ground, she got all emotional but scuttled away without so much as an apology! Arrgh im so angry, shes lucky I didnt punch her in the face!

Rant over.
    "Some people are like clouds, once they fuck off, it's a great day!"

Bike
    Aquired by locals
    Should have sprayed acetone in her eyes. Hopefully she doesnt bring her crazy cat lady friend as backup. (pt)

Good on ya though, she can use the ground, but I would injure anyone toying with my bike
    To every man upon this earth
    Death cometh sooner or late
    And how can a man die better
    Than facing fearful odds
    For the ashes of his fathers
    And the temples of his Gods

Bike
    Repsol Blade & SV pro twin
    Did you keep hold of one of the posters ? Ring the organisation concerned and speak to the manager about the lady's behaviour.

Ask if they have Council permission to put up the posters while you're at it.
    Visit the team here - teambentley

Thanks to my sponsors : The Station Sports Cafe and Bar | TSS Red Baron | Zany Zeus | Continental | The Office Relocation Company | Fine Signs | Stokes Valley Collision Repair | CBWD Digital Media Inbound Marketing

Bike
    Goose
    Quote Originally Posted by Deano
    Did you keep hold of one of the posters ? Ring the organisation concerned and speak to the manager about the lady's behaviour.

Ask if they have Council permission to put up the posters while you're at it.
    Hey, now theres an idea.... She managed to glue a couple up, think i'll go take them down and have a looksie.

Bike
    Bandit 250(for sale), 636
    yeap i agree with deano, good idea!

this is exactly why i dont want to park in town, atleast in the work garage here i know my bike is safe. (fairly - the boss used to be a biker and i taught a few workmates how to ride on the old bike, hence i dont leave my keys lying around)
    1990 Suzuki Bandit GSF 250 for sale 39k kms $3,500

Bike
    Goose
    Well I went down and checked. The posters are for some poetry reading at some hall where im guessing there'll be hippies with a drumming circle out back. No company name or anything. Damn those artsy farty people!

Bike
    Hornet 900
    You go gurl!! Shoulda punched her, god dam hippy scum!!! lol, I'm just kidding. But good on you, that'll teach her to use your bike as a table! She won't be doing that again until the next bike park.
    Mrs.

Bike
    Yeah Baby!
    How could you be so cruel!

Hippies are people too, or so I heard.
    Some things are worth dying for, living is one of them.

Bike
    Goose
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatjim
    How could you be so cruel!

Hippies are people too, or so I heard.

lol! Really I dont hate hippies, I was just angry and she happened to be a hippie...

Bike
    Big, black and slow
    You're just hippy bashing. Stop it.

Bike
    97 Yamaha Virago

Cool

Right so you know where they will all be hanging out...

Head down there on that night to that hall and ask to speak to the organiser who is in charge of that event..

Then tell them what they are doing when putting up the posters...

Drag out a few other KBers with you as your back up support team...
    let them know that it aint exceptable..

Bike
    Goose
    Quote Originally Posted by crashe
    Drag out a few other KBers with you as your back up support team...
    let them know that it aint exceptable..
    LMAO, thats a bit extreme some of my friends are hippies, they might be there... Ah im over it now, just one of those days!

Bike
    2004 GT i-Drive 3.0
    Oh I hate that aye!. Some people have no respect!.

I was sitting in a restaurant in town one evening waiting for my gf at the time to finish work. A group of people walked out of the restaurant out onto the footpath (all drunk and carrying a couple bottles of wine). They spotted my bike on the footpath and started walking over to it.....

This drunk as lady holding a bottle of wine in one hand and a smoke in the other then tried swinging a leg over my bike!!!. I shouted at the top of my lungs through the window in the restaurant OIY! GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY BIKE!!!.

This caused everyone in the restaurant to just completely stop and stare. I got up and stormed over to the group of people and said "what the fuck do you think you're doing?" and I was really really mad! They backed off and the drunk lady started mumbling something about how I should be happy that they think my bike is so nice and that I should be flattered that people want to sit on it..... I said "Ok where is your car so I can go and hop on the roof, and if its a nice car I might not take a dump on it!"

I ended up telling them all to fuck off and stay the hell away from all bikes in future

Bike
    Ducati 900ss The Guido Torpedo
    Quote Originally Posted by Str8 Jacket
    LMAO, thats a bit extreme some of my friends are hippies, they might be there... Ah im over it now, just one of those days!
    But Hel's usually your soooo mild mannered . And I'm 6 foot tall!
    Exert your talents, and distinguish yourself, and don't think of retiring from the world, until the world will be sorry that you retire. -Samuel Johnson

Bike
    GSXR1000K5
    Remember to take the green pills and wash it down with a shot of whisky.

It would have pissed me off too.......you go girl.
    I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy

Thread Information