Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Poor police have hands tied again

Bike
    It was on the good
    Quote Originally Posted by jellywrestler View Post
    you can see the cops are throwing a lot at it, they obtained the footage of them at the gas station, that would have taken some resources, that consequences of that are not worth thinking about, especially if it was done in a cycle lane
    Shame the CCTV obscured the rego plate. With that info they could have gone to the AA tomorrow morning and looked them up.

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Berries View Post
    Shame the CCTV obscured the rego plate. With that info they could have gone to the AA tomorrow morning and looked them up.
    Gas station CCTV is VERY good at number plates - it's how they get the drive-offs. If the plate was obscured its the TV news protecting someone's privacy
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by jellywrestler View Post
    you can see the cops are throwing a lot at it, they obtained the footage of them at the gas station, that would have taken some resources, that consequences of that are not worth thinking about, especially if it was done in a cycle lane
    It’s likely one of the units at event was ANPR capable and most of big service stations have ANPR cameras for pay by plate fuel phone apps and for early warning of serial drive off offenders. I’m sure a quick phone call or click of the mouse would have them
    Downloading that footage in very short order. The original crime clearly meets threat to life and public safety so no need to much about with court orders.
    Never mind cyclists just imagine a tool like this if he road raged against a motorcycle. If they will do that to a cop what would they do to random people.
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    It’s likely one of the units at event was ANPR capable and most of big service stations have ANPR cameras for pay by plate fuel phone apps and for early warning of serial drive off offenders. I’m sure a quick phone call or click of the mouse would have them
    Downloading that footage in very short order. The original crime clearly meets threat to life and public safety so no need to much about with court orders.
    Never mind cyclists just imagine a tool like this if he road raged against a motorcycle. If they will do that to a cop what would they do to random people.
    interesting, i lived in palmy decades ago when a local cop was attacked in his home at ashurst, and slashed a few times with a knife etc and i think his house was torched too, a targeted attack, it was queens birthday from meory, i have never seen a swarm of cops like then, for several days they were everywhere,

Turned out it was an insurance job and self managed, including the razor blade cuts in his back,

either way, given it was a serious thing directed at the coppers they'll be rolling up their sleeves i'm sure

Bike
    suzuki
    this crime is moving quite well, now it will be stalled in the court process,

https://www.stuff.co.nz/nz-news/3503...police-ramming

Thread Information