Page 434 of 434 FirstFirst ... 334384424432433434
Results 6,496 to 6,510 of 6510

Thread: Trump

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by nerrrd View Post
    At least the Secret Service seem to have upped their game this time.

He’ll be starting to get a little paranoid…
    When you look at the terrain it’s pretty good attention to detail to spot a barrel sticking through the chain link fence. They’d just about have to be right on top of him which they can’t otherwise they’d have nailed him.
    Apparently there are some 7000 secret service agents nationwide so bell curves and all there’s got to be a few sharper ones about.
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    When you look at the terrain it’s pretty good attention to detail to spot a barrel sticking through the chain link fence. They’d just about have to be right on top of him which they can’t otherwise they’d have nailed him.
    Apparently there are some 7000 secret service agents nationwide so bell curves and all there’s got to be a few sharper ones about.
    The circumstances seem a bit odd. Apparently this golf trip wasn't preplanned. it was a spur of the moment thing almost. Of course Trump still travels round in a convoy big enough to massage his ego so he could be spotted.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Exercycle
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    The circumstances seem a bit odd. Apparently this golf trip wasn't preplanned. it was a spur of the moment thing almost. Of course Trump still travels round in a convoy big enough to massage his ego so he could be spotted.
    It's reported the guy was there for 12 hours or so. Fairly good bet he'd play golf at some point. He's predictable in that at least.

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries

Bike
    Exercycle
    I see Vance has come out and threatened to pull the US out of NATO unless the EU backs off it's attempt to get Musk to obey hate speech and misinformation laws on X.

Given how much money Musk has allegedly put into the Trump/Vance ticket you've got to assume he wants something back in return.

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Sounds like responsible world stability is his first order of business.

How did A'merca stoop so low to have these mouthpieces having a voice?
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    anything I can get my grubby wee paws on
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    How did A'merca stood so low to have these mouthpieces having a voice?
    America - the best democracy money can buy!
    =mjc=

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    As of the 19th of September US time Trump can legally sell his shares in his media empire. Prior to any sale though he is required to file documentation with the regulators. Reportedly no documents have yet been filed. He has been talking up the value of the stock which is illegal but...

Some analysts feel he may use the value of his stock holding as security against a loan. His lawyers have reported to the courts that he is unable to raise the required half billion bond payments so he needs cash.

We may not have to wait long for developments.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    As of the 19th of September US time Trump can legally sell his shares in his media empire. Prior to any sale though he is required to file documentation with the regulators. Reportedly no documents have yet been filed. He has been talking up the value of the stock which is illegal but...

Some analysts feel he may use the value of his stock holding as security against a loan. His lawyers have reported to the courts that he is unable to raise the required half billion bond payments so he needs cash.

We may not have to wait long for developments.
    Except that, as shown, everyone is too scared to do anything before the elections…
    Hopefully his own reckless stupidity will be his downfall to start with…
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2305.jpeg 
Views:	21 
Size:	60.9 KB 
ID:	355007  
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    Wonder what they are going to charge him with? No target was in sight, he was outside the fence so not trespassing, he never fired at anything, and took off when someone started shooting at him. If owning a gun in Florida equates attempted assassination, then there must be literally millions who are guilty of that
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    Exercycle
    Quote Originally Posted by pete376403 View Post
    Wonder what they are going to charge him with? No target was in sight, he was outside the fence so not trespassing, he never fired at anything, and took off when someone started shooting at him. If owning a gun in Florida equates attempted assassination, then there must be literally millions who are guilty of that
    They've found something in the gun laws to charge him with.

But Florida....On another - US based - forum a member was saying he carries a handgun when at home. His reasoning was that if he had it on him he wouldn't have to go to another room to get it. WHEN he needed it.

Yes, he lives in Florida. I pointed out that this summed up the difference between the US and the rest of the developed western world. Most agreed with me.

Bike
    Vintage 2T
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumph View Post
    They've found something in the gun laws to charge him with.
    Last I heard, the charges relate to possession of a firearm by a convicted felon and possession of a firearm with an obliterated serial number.
    (Funnily obliterated serial numbers were the reason he got the original felony charge)

A half decent lawyer, obviously not a trump one, might be able to get him off those

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Then he might fall out of Putins window etc…
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    More information is coming to light about the Trump crypto scheme. The two characters behind it are ummm interesting. One calls himself the dirtbag of the Internet. The other one used to earn a living telling guys how to win hot chicks. It seems the four Trump males are the marketing department.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/other...ry/ar-AA1qIP9t

Bike
    anything I can get my grubby wee paws on
    More information is coming to light about the Trump crypto scheme.
    Klepto scheme more like it...
    =mjc=

Thread Information