Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Track day crashes!

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Quote Originally Posted by SPP View Post
    this one?more char
    Dredging this video, I don't see why everyone is going mental about the blue bike.

What the fuck was the squid on the RSV doing? Riding like a bitch going slow as fuck up the middle of the track, then veers to the inside. Guy on the blue bike had no where to go, and the fucktard on the 675? that lays it down in the grass is just a tard.

Bike
    Normally Suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Dredging this video, I don't see why everyone is going mental about the blue bike.

What the fuck was the squid on the RSV doing? Riding like a bitch going slow as fuck up the middle of the track, then veers to the inside. Guy on the blue bike had no where to go, and the fucktard on the 675? that lays it down in the grass is just a tard.

who ever it was on the last bike deffinately freaked out and crashed totally on his own accord
    shaun@motodynamix.co.nz

I love my job Call 0223210319--AKA Shaun

Bike
    Something red and quick
    Why is there a pitlane entry right and divider wall around the apex of a high speed corner?
    Elite Fight Club - Proudly promoting common sense and safe riding since 2024
    http://1199s.wordpress.com

Bike
    Normally Suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by Marmoot View Post
    Why is there a pitlane entry right and divider wall around the apex of a high speed corner?

I believe it is because the track was designed to go in the opposite direction, but another poster in this thread says that is not correct? but in my mind it is correct. Going in the opposite direction makes so much more sense to me in many of the turns.
    shaun@motodynamix.co.nz

Bike
    GSXR750, KTM350EXCF
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto-Dynamix View Post
    I believe it is because the track was designed to go in the opposite direction, but another poster in this thread says that is not correct? but in my mind it is correct. Going in the opposite direction makes so much more sense to me in many of the turns.
    If not then the designer needs shooting.

Bike
    Normally Suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by BoristheBiter View Post
    If not then the designer needs shooting.

even where the start finish lines were on the track originally all but prooves it was designed to go opposite to now
    shaun@motodynamix.co.nz

Bike
    GSXR750, KTM350EXCF
    even where the start finish lines were on the track originally all but prooves it was designed to go opposite to now
    I all was thought this was the case and many threads discussed this but now it seem to be put down as urban myth.
    I think it was fucked up and no one wants to take responsibility for the fuck up that caused a good track to become ho-hum. (imo)

Bike
    Normally Suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by BoristheBiter View Post
    I all was thought this was the case and many threads discussed this but now it seem to be put down as urban myth.
    I think it was fucked up and no one wants to take responsibility for the fuck up that caused a good track to become ho-hum. (imo)

It is just due to the location of the motorway mate, it would cost a dam fortune to fence along there to stop any car wheels etc flying onto it causing major dramas.
    shaun@motodynamix.co.nz

Bike
    1987 GPX 250
    Anyone know what is happening with the extension? They had machines on it on Thursday when we were there for the trackday and playday reckon there will be a motard race on it at the end of the month yet I can't find any official news about what is going on.

Bike
    GSXR750, KTM350EXCF
    It is just due to the location of the motorway mate, it would cost a dam fortune to fence along there to stop any car wheels etc flying onto it causing major dramas.
    Like I said, someone fucked up.

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Quote Originally Posted by sil3nt View Post
    Anyone know what is happening with the extension? They had machines on it on Thursday when we were there for the trackday and playday reckon there will be a motard race on it at the end of the month yet I can't find any official news about what is going on.
    It's going to be used as a motard track at an upcoming event, I was informed by a reliable source who has had a ride around it in this vein.

Bike
    1987 GPX 250
    It's going to be used as a motard track at an upcoming event, I was informed by a reliable source who has had a ride around it in this vein.
    Little bit confused. Does this mean it will be sealed or will it be one of these half sealed half dirt events?

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Little bit confused. Does this mean it will be sealed or will it be one of these half sealed half dirt events?
    It will be left as is, (obviously with a bit of a clean up), and be the dirt section.

Bike
    1987 GPX 250
    It will be left as is, (obviously with a bit of a clean up), and be the dirt section.
    Ah yep that makes sense. Would be nice if they could go to the money tree and get the damn thing sealed!

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Ah yep that makes sense. Would be nice if they could go to the money tree and get the damn thing sealed!
    As far as I know, the place is still under the management of the receivers. They're never gonna spend money on it, so it's hurry up and wait for a buyer for the place.

Was a while ago they were running it of course, but I haven't heard any noises about a sale as yet.

Thread Information