Thread: Who's next? It's already started

Bike
    Suzuki SV650 poor mans duc

Who's next? It's already started

Just found this:

ACC proposals an attack on elderly

http://nz.news.yahoo.com/a/-/latest/...erly-advocate/

Maybe now joe public will start to see the point behind the "whos next" campaign and get involved
    Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a hot girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That's relativity. Albert Einstein

Bike
    F800GS
    Officials estimated that with the threshold in place the new rule would generate savings of $75.8 million next year for ACC, rising to $80.6 million by 2013-14, The Dominion Post reported.
    Motorbikes are only peanuts for ACC, the savings here are more than our claims. Yep, we are being used as a smokescreen
    Your life passes in front of your eyes before you die. The process is called living.

Bike
    FZR 400
    the aging population is the whole reason behind the change to full funding, so this dosn't surprise me 1 bit. we can add grey power to the growing list of supporters I think

Bike
    Sold
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi B View Post
    Just found this:

ACC proposals an attack on elderly

http://nz.news.yahoo.com/a/-/latest/...erly-advocate/

Maybe now joe public will start to see the point behind the "whos next" campaign and get involved
    I am elderly and I am deaf due to industrial damage and a life time of ear problems. I did not claim ACC for loss of hearing!

I have been appalled at the rip off's that I have seen take place in false claims against ACC for this!

The original ACC system would be OK if it wasn't subjected to abuse by claimants and tinkering by political interests!

Then we all end up paying more for ACC than for our own private insurance. Go figure!

Bike
    A bleck one.
    I think any attempts to organise a protest will fall on deaf ears...
    This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My signature is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my signature is useless. Without my signature, I am useless.

The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Thread Information