PDA

View Full Version : HELP needed, lost Number plate, REGO, WOF

Kirill357
25th July 2008, 16:43
I believe I lost it somewhere on the Piha rd or Scenic drive or Swanson rd, its 45UJR with rego and wof on it, so guys and gals if anyone will see it, please, pick it up and PM me or txt on 0211403749, beer on me :) , will check tomorrow myself, I only hope that it wasnt 16 motorway. And just in case it lost forever, where do I get replacement? Plate - here http://www.worksite.govt.nz/en/metalogue/?urn=urn:nzgls-sn:000110:0000423 and its going to be a new number, I cant keep my old one, correct? Rego - they said will send me with new plate, rigth? How about WOF, ask workshop which issued it last time or I'll need a new WOF inspection?

Hanne
25th July 2008, 16:45
With the warrant I think they should give you another one at the same place, i have done that before (albiet with the same numberplate) but they will have record of the VIN no etc...

gunrunner
25th July 2008, 21:05
You will have to get a new number plate but you should get replacement WOF and REG .:Punk:

KiwiRat
25th July 2008, 21:12
You will have to get a new number plate but you should get replacement WOF and REG .:Punk:

Confirmed. Workmate lost his plate (with WOF & rego) off his DRZ650 motard thingy. all replced for nominal sums.

Ixion
25th July 2008, 21:13
New number plate (different number0 will cost you something like $8 (was about taht a year or so , may have gone up a bit). New rego sticker is free, new WoF sticker, from any WoF place will cost you also something like $6-$8.

Just go along to VTNZ or similar , and fill in a form, and give them some coin. No big deal.

Grub
25th July 2008, 22:03
I hope you have informed LTNZ & Police already as otherwise you may be liable for any speeding tickets (and other offences like petrol drive-offs) if somebody is using that plate today.

Kirill357
25th July 2008, 22:32
Hmm, bright idea, thanks mate. On the way, luckily its 5 min walk to the Auck Central station

Nagash
25th July 2008, 23:19
Err, well I live on scenic drive so i'll keep my eye out regardless, done Swanson and Piha rd a few times today and I haven't seen anything, not that I was exactly looking.. but it's not in the middle of the road.

Kirill357
26th July 2008, 15:48
Hell, I love this country, it took me like 5 mins to get a new plate at AA, $8 and lady just gave it to me with rego and holder. In Russia it would probably take couple of weeks and few strings to pull.