PDA

View Full Version : Go for a different ride?

martybabe
24th November 2007, 09:35
:blink:I replied to some guys thread this mornin(am i the only one)and it got me to thinkin this.
I guess it's aimed at guys on the threshold of using the brains more than the dicks.say you wanna ride to road n sport in hamilton and it normaly takes ya 1 hour ten minutes from welly but today your gona do it in 1 hour flat because it's gauranteed to give you a bigger penis.For once consider this,get your map book out and pick some quiet back roads with next to no traffic.ride along at a medium pace,really pull over for them anoying horses,wave at the country folk,stop and laugh at the pukekos stupid white arses,smell the blossoms,marvel at an insect hittin your visor, dusting itself off and flying off to spoil someone elses day,suck up the green and the blue into your soul whilst your scoot rattles and humms beneath ya.I'm just proposing this fugging wonderful country is a lot more wonderful when not viewed thru a 6 by four insect splattered eye hole whilst travellin at 3 times the speed of the worlds fastest animal.
Now,on this day,the day when it all falls into place,when ya get to road n sport It's gona be closed but you won't give a toss,your penis is the same size it ever was and you've got that wonderful ride back.get it:(no? ok I hope you do one day and when god says to me what you done with your life martybabe? I'm gona say "Bro I totally fuggin wasted it pissin around on a mobike being awe struck at this amazing planet and I'm so sorry for doin 155mph on that nasty zzr":ride::ride:.well you gotta once in a while eh.:drinkup: (have ya seen how much this little fella to the left is drinkin!)

p.s. sos for the pommie measurements,I'd convert em but I can't be arsed. x

Bonez
24th November 2007, 11:59
Backroads have sheep, cattle, other wildlife, shit, gravel and unracetrack like road surfaces. It's good that every man and his dog doesn't use them don't you think?

McDuck
24th November 2007, 12:13
I think that a rider should eb able to ride through ALL road conditions (apart form ice). For me part o motorbiking is being in the country side not looking out a window at it.

tri boy
24th November 2007, 12:22
Yeah, buggar off you lot. The backroads belong to the Scrambler and me.:clap:
Percentage wise, I ride the Scrambler 2-3 hundred percent more often than the Daytona.
Main reason is because of the lack of traffic, the promise of old NZ type scenery, and its alot more fun. Buggar now you all know.:Oops:

deanohit
24th November 2007, 12:42
Yep, I love the back roads, got myself lost a few times according to other people (Idiots) when I was really just exploring.
Thats where the real riding is.

janno
24th November 2007, 13:03
Last weekends ride to Whanga. Scenery. Corners. Sheep. Bush.

And best of all, no snakes or roos.

martybabe
24th November 2007, 13:11
Backroads have sheep, cattle, other wildlife, shit, gravel and unracetrack like road surfaces. It's good that every man and his dog doesn't use them don't you think?
mmm true but if everyone,or every man and his dog, takes my advice,then the front roads?will be empty for me,and you if ya like,ya seem like a good sort.No your right,Ignore what I said at the start of this thread,stay on the main roads,there be monsters down them turnoffs.:lol:

Bonez
24th November 2007, 13:13
mmm true but if everyone,or every man and his dog, takes my advice,then the front roads?will be empty for me,and you if ya like,ya seem like a good sort.No your right,Ignore what I said at the start of this thread,stay on the main roads,there be monsters down them turnoffs.:lol:That's the way. Big red hairy monsters.................

martybabe
24th November 2007, 13:21
Last weekends ride to Whanga. Scenery. Corners. Sheep. Bush.

And best of all, no snakes or roos.
:hug: Ah,the lvly janno. I still don't know where whanga is and I bet it's pronounced 'exma' or somat.Beautiful country but whats wrong with smith town or....green hills pass or...Bulls,now thats a proper name for a place.this week I'm going to Bulls,see easy. not wopapopahairdo.No offense kiwis but I've only got one tongue,:msn-wink:

Bonez
24th November 2007, 13:26
:hug: Ah,the lvly janno. I still don't know where whanga is and I bet it's pronounced 'exma' or somat.Beautiful country but whats wrong with smith town or....green hills pass or...Bulls,now thats a proper name for a place.this week I'm going to Bulls,see easy. not wopapopahairdo.No offense kiwis but I've only got one tongue,:msn-wink:Well there's an organised ride, kinda organised, to whanga tomorrow.

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=59625&page=18

janno
24th November 2007, 13:29
What about Marylebon then? Or Pall Mall? (Paul Maul that looks like to me). Or Worcestershire? Or Beauchamp (pronounced Smith)?

We haven't got the world exclusive on weird names you know.

Maori place names are easy, cos they are phonetic. Said the way they look, cos they were written down first by the evil English oppressors . . .

martybabe
24th November 2007, 13:41
Well there's an organised ride to whanga tomorrow.

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=59625&page=18

oh cool,just checked it out thanks for that,might potter down and find em.I see whanga is ABREVIATED,I give up,whangamangamagnolia.just supposin I broke down,now how the hell am I gona tell Mr AA where I am.whangamama oh forget it I'm still goin to Bulls.:slap::lol:

Goblin
24th November 2007, 13:44
That's the way. Big red hairy monsters.................And nasty grumpy little Goblins.:shifty: Stay away from those B-roads.....

Bonez
24th November 2007, 13:46
oh cool,just checked it out thanks for that,might potter down and find em.I see whanga is ABREVIATED,I give up,whangamangamagnolia.just supposin I broke down,now how the hell am I gona tell Mr AA where I am.whangamama oh forget it I'm still goin to Bulls.:slap::lol:So you'll be traveling though Wangas on the way down then?

martybabe
24th November 2007, 14:03
What about Marylebon then? Or Pall Mall? (Paul Maul that looks like to me). Or Worcestershire? Or Beauchamp (pronounced Smith)?

We haven't got the world exclusive on weird names you know.

Maori place names are easy, cos they are phonetic. Said the way they look, cos they were written down first by the evil English oppressors . . .

:gob:Fair comment but I have already apologised for my short commings, not those of your native language.I just have difficulty pronouncing 15 consonants in a row,and I respect your right to call it pawl mawl if ya wana.It was a piss take at my own expense,I'd rather you didn't point your oppressors finger at me thank you.:shutup:

martybabe
24th November 2007, 14:18
So you'll be traveling though Wangas on the way down then?
Ah the old nui eh,see I'm gettin it,nah not really goin to Bulls ,it's only got a coffee shop init?:niceone:

janno
24th November 2007, 15:14
:gob:Fair comment but I have already apologised for my short commings, not those of your native language.I just have difficulty pronouncing 15 consonants in a row,and I respect your right to call it pawl mawl if ya wana.It was a piss take at my own expense,I'd rather you didn't point your oppressors finger at me thank you.:shutup:

My Mum was english, so I can only point half a finger at ya, dammit!!:crazy:

Bonez
24th November 2007, 18:37
Ah the old nui eh,see I'm gettin it,nah not really goin to Bulls ,it's only got a coffee shop init?:niceone:Ah you haven't been there lately then? Even got a bloke who imports bikes from Japland now.

martybabe
24th November 2007, 19:14
Ah you haven't been there lately then? Even got a bloke who imports bikes from Japland now.

:yes:now that might be a reason to go! I hesitate to ask but whats it called:zzzz:ridabull bikes, ooh I got one,The bulltaco shop.oh yes I aint gona top that.:lol:

eliot-ness
24th November 2007, 19:32
The bulltaco shop.oh yes I aint gona top that.:lol:
Nope, That's the Mexican retaurant next door.:rolleyes:

Pancakes
24th November 2007, 21:23
:blink:I replied to some guys thread this mornin(am i the only one)and it got me to thinkin this.
I guess it's aimed at guys on the threshold of using the brains more than the dicks.say you wanna ride to road n sport in hamilton and it normaly takes ya 1 hour ten minutes from welly but today your gona do it in 1 hour flat because it's gauranteed to give you a bigger penis.For once consider this,get your map book out and pick some quiet back roads with next to no traffic.ride along at a medium pace,really pull over for them anoying horses,wave at the country folk,stop and laugh at the pukekos stupid white arses,smell the blossoms,marvel at an insect hittin your visor, dusting itself off and flying off to spoil someone elses day,suck up the green and the blue into your soul whilst your scoot rattles and humms beneath ya.I'm just proposing this fugging wonderful country is a lot more wonderful when not viewed thru a 6 by four insect splattered eye hole whilst travellin at 3 times the speed of the worlds fastest animal.
Now,on this day,the day when it all falls into place,when ya get to road n sport It's gona be closed but you won't give a toss,your penis is the same size it ever was and you've got that wonderful ride back.get it:(no? ok I hope you do one day and when god says to me what you done with your life martybabe? I'm gona say "Bro I totally fuggin wasted it pissin around on a mobike being awe struck at this amazing planet and I'm so sorry for doin 155mph on that nasty zzr":ride::ride:.well you gotta once in a while eh.:drinkup: (have ya seen how much this little fella to the left is drinkin!)

p.s. sos for the pommie measurements,I'd convert em but I can't be arsed. x

+1 if I hadn't given out too much greenery in the last day.

Keep posting ya funny fu*ker! Make me laugh daily!

ynot slow
25th November 2007, 06:19
oh cool,just checked it out thanks for that,might potter down and find em.I see whanga is ABREVIATED,I give up,whangamangamagnolia.just supposin I broke down,now how the hell am I gona tell Mr AA where I am.whangamama oh forget it I'm still goin to Bulls.:slap::lol:

Mate you aint got cell phone coverage most places out there lol.

Seriously if you want come on the cruise out to Whangamomona,meeting Stratford shell servo around 10.15-10.30.Afew guys from NP going and is fun.

martybabe
25th November 2007, 07:04
Mate you aint got cell phone coverage most places out there lol.

Seriously if you want come on the cruise out to Whangamomona,meeting Stratford shell servo around 10.15-10.30.Afew guys from NP going and is fun.

:2thumbsup Aw,thanks mate,I don't know any feckers down under and I bin invited on this ride by 3 diffo people.I just might make it but feel free to piss off without me,either cuz of speed or embarasment.I'm still a twat in a hat and a rain coat and I'm 'suposed' to be runnin her in. hope to see ya down there.:spudwave:

martybabe
25th November 2007, 07:09
Nope, That's the Mexican retaurant next door.:rolleyes:

:lol:Bollocks I was proud of that:(

martybabe
25th November 2007, 07:16
At the risk of offendin,the more sensitive souls out there, Whangamomona is not a place name,it's a verbal translation of the noise a two stroke makes and I am unanimous in that opinion.:no:

Oakie
25th November 2007, 07:21
I agree with the sentiments Martybabe expressed in the original post but had to have a wee chuckle to myself as I checked out the bike he rides ... a Harley... which many would say is a penis-extension even when it's not moving.
I endorse what he's saying though ... take time to smell the roses.

fliplid
25th November 2007, 07:31
T'is always better to travel at a speed where you can see the scenery with a reduced risk of actually becoming part of it. Oh, makes me an old(er) fekker, but hey- I lasted this long so far ;)

Taz
25th November 2007, 08:04
All you bastards stay away from my nice deserted back roads!!:oi-grr:

martybabe
25th November 2007, 08:46
I agree with the sentiments Martybabe expressed in the original post but had to have a wee chuckle to myself as I checked out the bike he rides ... a Harley... which many would say is a penis-extension even when it's not moving.
I endorse what he's saying though ... take time to smell the roses.

:msn-wink:yees well it extends my penis when I see it.If you dig the concept of an enjoyable ride vs a death defying one,then the former is even better appreciated on a naked or cruiser,better still naked on a cruiser:niceone:

Oakie
26th November 2007, 15:09
:msn-wink:yees well it extends my penis when I see it.If you dig the concept of an enjoyable ride vs a death defying one,then the former is even better appreciated on a naked or cruiser,better still naked on a cruiser:niceone:

Naked on my CB400 isn't all that bad either.

martybabe
26th November 2007, 21:29
Naked on my CB400 isn't all that bad either.

:shifty: I did actualy ride a mobike naked once in the south of france,totaly legal and totaly stupid.Only did about a k then give myself a good talking to.had to strap me dooda to me calf stop it flapin about.:whistle:ok,but the first bit was true.Air cooled XS750, roasted nuts anyone?:killingme