PDA

View Full Version : Christchurch Riders.

Sniper
2nd February 2006, 12:37
There seems to be a few of us who enjoy riding and are only availible to ride on certain days. For the benfit of the rest who may want a riding buddy or to organise small 2 hour rides for those with little time or wanting to learn, tell us what days and times suit you best. :niceone: Be it an evening ride or a day ride doesn't matter. We can at least get a chance to meet each other if you are that way inclined and also have the chance to offer advice and help to the younger or newer riders.

Im availible every evening :sunny: and on my days off which are few and far between.:weep: PM me if you don't want to post the time on here.

Maybe I can organise a system where we can contact certain people for when you want to have a ride, let me know your thoughts please.

S

SpeedyGirl
2nd February 2006, 12:41
Tues, Thurs and Fri and weekends, .... only work mon-fri 8-5... :shake:

miSTa
2nd February 2006, 12:45
Without thinking about too much (supposed to be working) we could make more use of the forums built in calendar.

Don't forget Bren has his email thing on his website.

**R1**
2nd February 2006, 12:47
Anytime, IF INVITED:slap:

u mofo's never tell me.....do you not like riding with me or somthing? or do i intimidate you?

Sniper
2nd February 2006, 12:51
Don't forget Bren has his email thing on his website.

He doesn't use it, lol

R1, I did post up a thing in the forums, if you want to PM me your Cell number I'll store it in my phone for the future?

S

Rashika
2nd February 2006, 13:14
Friday night thru to Monday nite....and any time inbetween... :Punk:
oh and school hols as well, for Natcoll anyway, which I do get this year, yehaaaaaaa ...nice to have a break, geez I'm only 2 weeks into it and already want a break!

far queue
2nd February 2006, 13:17
tell us what days and times suit you best

Maybe I can organise a system where we can contact certain people for when you want to have a ride, let me know your thoughts please.

At the moment I'm available every Tues, Thurs, every 2nd Fri after work. Every 2nd weekend. Any lunchtime I happen to bring the bike to work. BUT this schedule varies from time to time so try to keep up :argh:

I work 8ish to 4.30ish with lunchtime whenever:msn-wink:

Without thinking about too much (supposed to be working) we could make more use of the forums built in calendar.

What built in calender? :scratch: I'm still new here and learning the ropes:confused:

far queue
2nd February 2006, 13:19
At the moment I'm available every Tues, Thurs, every 2nd Fri after work. Every 2nd weekend. Any lunchtime I happen to bring the bike to work. BUT this schedule varies from time to time so try to keep up :argh:

I work 8ish to 4.30ish with lunchtime whenever:msn-wink:

What built in calender? :scratch: I'm still new here and learning the ropes:confused:
Oh yeah, happy to ride on seal, shingle, dirt, riverbeds, your back lawn ... whatever:clap:

miSTa
2nd February 2006, 13:31

This one (10 characters):

Sniper
2nd February 2006, 13:43
ZZR, there are also reasons I dont want to advertise rides Hence I would rather PM the availible individuals on the day

far queue
2nd February 2006, 13:46
This one (10 characters):

Aaaah that calendar, amazing how you can miss things when they're right in front of you :Oops: It wouldn't really work for a spur of the moment thing though would it :spudwhat: as most of the rides here seem to be organised on the day or the day before.

JMemonic
2nd February 2006, 13:50
Well once the bike is back on the road I am in, will be very keen.

Deviant Esq
2nd February 2006, 20:12
I'm available every evening. :D
Well, with the exception of the odd Friday - sometimes I'm working til 9pm. Still, nothing wrong with a blat around town after that! :buggerd:

I get Tuesdays and Wednesdays off. Sometimes have things to do, as everyone does on their days off, but often I'm not doing a great deal, so feel free to give me a yell if you feel like a ride or a beer. Looking forward to meeting those of you I haven't met yet. Oh, except **R1**, I hear he's a scary bugger! :msn-wink:

Hehe, just shit stirring R1 :p

Oakie
2nd February 2006, 20:26
Hey, if you don't mind riding with the over 40 brigade :shit: ... Mrs Oakie and I are available on Sundays depending on what needs doing around the house.

Bren_chch
2nd February 2006, 20:28
He doesn't use it, lol

sometimes! :spudbn:

Sniper
2nd February 2006, 22:49
I have your number bren

JWALKER
3rd February 2006, 06:29
I have your number bren

real?, not even i have his no

rfc85
3rd February 2006, 06:41
hey all,i'm riding down for a wedding next weekend (10-12) and will have 3-4 hrs to ride on sat 11/02 from 9ish on, if anybody is looking for a ride,or just give me some directions for a decent blat,usually ride 110-115ks/hr
cheerz

Bren_chch
3rd February 2006, 07:27
I have your number bren

ring ring, ring ring....

Bren_chch
3rd February 2006, 07:28
real?, not even i have his no

is ur bike all sorted now?

TygerTung
5th February 2006, 13:37
I'm pretty much always keen for a ride, my number is 027 4288 726, my names sam, and I have a CG125, which is wicked around corners, but rubbish on the straights so make sure it's twisty please!

Just give a text if you want to go out.

Sniper
5th February 2006, 18:04
I added your number to my phone sam.

bigbadwolf
5th February 2006, 18:20
I gave you my number aye Sniper?

laRIKin
5th February 2006, 19:14
SerowDownUnder works in the weekends and would only ride the Guzzi if I'm there to help just in case.
Sundays between 12:00 and 4:00PM
Besides she can't get it out of the garage because it's on the main stand:psst: :rofl: No need to lock it up from her :killingme
But can take out the XT225 during the week Monday to Wednesday, road or dirt.
I could ride in the weekends or during the week some evenings.
I will PM you our phone number.

Oakie
5th February 2006, 19:24
Ooh. Anyone know if Roks is still interested in an organised ride?

TygerTung
5th February 2006, 19:37
Theres a ride on tommorow, have a look in the christchurch section.