PDA

View Full Version : Here's a cool toy......

XTC
21st November 2005, 18:56
Shame it's a concept only.
http://www.segway.com/centaur/

heavenly.talker
21st November 2005, 19:29
Shame it's a concept only.
http://www.segway.com/centaur/

Wahoo...that looks like it could be masses of fun!:banana: :banana: :banana:

Coyote
21st November 2005, 19:36
Seen that ages ago, looks like fun

marty
21st November 2005, 19:52
typical wanky american rubbish - take the jet ski for instance - the stand-up type was too hard to master, so they built a sit down one. i reckon it's just well marketed crap.

avgas
21st November 2005, 20:00
typical wanky american rubbish - take the jet ski for instance - the stand-up type was too hard to master, so they built a sit down one. i reckon it's just well marketed crap.
Agree here, for half of that you could get a real quad

XTC
22nd November 2005, 20:12
Agree here, for half of that you could get a real quad

Half of what??

On a real quad you'd probably get the cops called on you for rarking around your local reserve or cruising down the shops in about 5 minutes. But with something thats almost silent......... Bring it on I say.

Wanky american rubbish blah blah blah whatever Marty......

Waylander
22nd November 2005, 20:18
You ever tried riding a stand-up jetski? Not as easy as it looks mate.

Xtat1k
22nd November 2005, 20:21
differant... could be a blast tho, go find some nice hills lol

Sniper
22nd November 2005, 20:24
That looks different and wrong.....................

T.I.E
22nd November 2005, 20:26
dam who cares about politics, this thing looks like a shit load of fun for sure.
id give it a go for sure, and you could rark it up and no one would know. ha ha ha.

Hitcher
22nd November 2005, 20:32
You ever tried riding a stand-up jetski? Not as easy as it looks mate.
And given that the name "Jetski" is a trademark registered to Kawasaki, some nerdy American coined the descriptor "personal watercraft" to describe all other similar craft made by other manufacturers, forgetting that a canoe is also a "personal watercraft". Idiot. Sigh.

Back Fire
22nd November 2005, 20:40
This looks like more fun

www.motorcycledesign.com/news/events/Paris_2005/Image-10.jpg

kro
22nd November 2005, 20:47
Those yanks will do anything to avoid walking.

Looks like fun though.

avgas
22nd November 2005, 20:58
Half of what??

On a real quad you'd probably get the cops called on you for rarking around your local reserve or cruising down the shops in about 5 minutes. But with something thats almost silent......... Bring it on I say.

Wanky american rubbish blah blah blah whatever Marty......
Then why dont you trade in your bike for a electric???? about 5 companies make em now - and theyre should be an electric superbike out 2008 (there allready is some electric dragbikes i know of - best E.T. of 9.8 sec)

nudemetalz
22nd November 2005, 22:30
nah nah nah, you need something with REAL power, like this RG-500 powered quad !!!! Dunno about the 1 km/l fuel consumption though......
http://www.thequadshop.co.nz/custom.php?osCsid=266c4ccb197bed55f1670b4ac791991a

T.W.R
22nd November 2005, 23:04
different ! but this could be more fun though!