PDA

View Full Version : North Harbour Yamaha Grand Opening

North Harbour Yamaha
26th November 2010, 12:08
NORTH HARBOUR YAMAHA are having their GRAND OPENING on December 4th at their new premises located at 133 Wairau Road, Glenfield, North Shore (OFF CURRYS LANE) 9am till 3pm.

BIG savings on Riding Gear and Accessories.

Awesome deals on Motorcycles with FREE Carbon Fibre Pipes and CASHBACKS on selected models.

Spot prizes and Giveaways.

BBQ and refeshments.

SEE YOU THERE. :yes:

NZsarge
26th November 2010, 13:08
There ya go, when ever there's a deal going i'm no where to be found! (usually broke) Good luck with the opening, i'm sure it'll be mint!

North Harbour Yamaha
26th November 2010, 13:32
There ya go, when ever there's a deal going i'm no where to be found! (usually broke) Good luck with the opening, i'm sure it'll be mint!

Cheers Sarge. Next time your up this way call in for a coffee and check out the new shop :yes:

NZsarge
26th November 2010, 13:35
Cheers Sarge. Next time your up this way call in for a coffee and check out the new shop :yes:

I will, just not sure when that'll be but ya never know... cheers.

North Harbour Yamaha
29th November 2010, 10:27
The PIPE DREAM PROMO is still running. FREE CARBON FIBRE PIPES with all
NEW YZF-R1 and YZF-R6 and CASHBACKS. YAMAHA MOTOR FINANCE FINANCE available from 5.99%.

Crazy Steve
29th November 2010, 10:50
The PIPE DREAM PROMO is still running. FREE CARBON FIBRE PIPES with all
NEW YZF-R1 and YZF-R6 and CASHBACKS. YAMAHA MOTOR FINANCE FINANCE available from 5.99%.

From 5.99%......Sounds like arse to me.

So the cost lost from finance is loaded into the end price !:shit:

Last time I applied for Yamaha Finance I was declined and I have the best credit report every known to man....And a massive income to suit ! ! At the time of application !

YAMAHA FINANCE is dogdy !

Crazy Steve.

Spyke
29th November 2010, 10:57

Last time I applied for Yamaha Finance I was declined and I have the best credit report every known to man....And a massive income to suit ! ! At the time of application !

Crazy Steve.

I'm sure if you have a massive income but spend it all they wouldn't give it to you.

Crazy Steve
29th November 2010, 11:01
I'm sure if you have a massive income but spend it all they wouldn't give it to you.

SHUT UP !

Crazy Steve.

robo555
29th November 2010, 11:07

Just pay cash with your massive income instead?

Don't feed the troll.

Crazy Steve
29th November 2010, 13:01
Just pay cash with your massive income instead?

Don't feed the troll.

Neither of you two muppets hear what i'm saying "DO YOU DO YOU"

Anyway I have been here since 2002....I am not a troll So Whats you excuse COCK !

Crazy Steve

North Harbour Yamaha
29th November 2010, 13:02

Anyway I have been here since 2002....I am not a troll So Whats you excuse COCK !

Crazy Steve

It would be good if you didn't jump into every thread I start with your pointless dribble :blink:

White trash
29th November 2010, 13:03

Crazy Steve

You sure are crazy Steve :D

You know there's a little doo-dah above your posts which points out your actual join date eh mate?

North Harbour Yamaha
29th November 2010, 13:06

Crazy Steve.

Yamaha Motor Finance (YMF) IS FROM 5.99%. NOTHING is LOADED onto the end and the bikes have cashbacks as well. The interest is charged as you go, not loaded on anywhere. Eg. Take a loan over 36 months, pay it off in 18 months, you only pay 18 months of interest. It couldn't get much simpler than that.

YAMAHA MOTOR FINANCE is FAR from Dodgy!!!

North Harbour Yamaha
29th November 2010, 13:07

You know there's a little doo-dah above your posts which points out your actual join date eh mate?

Exactly!!! Cheers Jimmy :yes:

Pussy
29th November 2010, 13:24

Pffft!
He's NEVER called himself "Chronological Steve"......

Crazy Steve
29th November 2010, 14:08

I know....I was here in 2002....And I was banned back in 2004..

Ha Ha Ha.....And they still don't know lol

Crazy Steve.

North Harbour Yamaha
30th November 2010, 08:17
The "GET MORE FROM THE OUTDOORS PROMO WITH YAMAHA" is still running as well.

A FREE Yamaha PIT TENT and JET WASHER valued at $850.00 with all Motocross Bikes (Except YZ85) Sport ATV's and Enduro Bikes PLUS CASHBACKS on selected models.

North Harbour Yamaha
1st December 2010, 15:40

skinman
1st December 2010, 19:14
:Pokey::corn: going well. I will check back later to see how it ends.
PS good luck with the shop, may have to check it out one weekend

Jonny Rotten
1st December 2010, 19:21
i need some new mx boots and helmet! hope your goin to cut me a good deal?

hellokitty
1st December 2010, 19:45
The "GET MORE FROM THE OUTDOORS PROMO WITH YAMAHA" is still running as well.

A FREE Yamaha PIT TENT and JET WASHER valued at $850.00 with all Motocross Bikes (Except YZ85) Sport ATV's and Enduro Bikes PLUS CASHBACKS on selected models.

I used to have an old Yamaha DT200 that had a very low seat (for a dirt bike) - I an 5 foot 5 and have short legs. Is there a dirt bike that would suit a short legged woman that wants to be flat footed rather than on tippy toes?

Jonny Rotten
1st December 2010, 19:56
I used to have an old Yamaha DT200 that had a very low seat (for a dirt bike) - I an 5 foot 5 and have short legs. Is there a dirt bike that would suit a short legged woman that wants to be flat footed rather than on tippy toes?

i have just the thing for you how about a yzf426 you only need to touch the ground when your stopped so just dont stop

hellokitty
1st December 2010, 20:28
i have just the thing for you how about a yzf426 you only need to touch the ground when your stopped so just dont stop

I used to have a RM125 and I almost had to lay it down to kick start it - my legs used to swing in the wind! Couldn't even do tippy toes.
I am not a gifted rider - I need to be able to reach the ground safely :yes:

North Harbour Yamaha
2nd December 2010, 08:28

TheTTR230 is a very good sized bike for ladies. There are cashbacks plus freebies with a new one or we have a low hour, late model, very tidy used one as well.

Or if that is still to tall we have a TTR125LWE.

Both are electric start as well.

North Harbour Yamaha
2nd December 2010, 08:30
i need some new mx boots and helmet! hope your goin to cut me a good deal?

We have got a good range of Motocross gear in stock and there will be up to 50% off.

North Harbour Yamaha
2nd December 2010, 08:31
:Pokey::corn: going well. I will check back later to see how it ends.
PS good luck with the shop, may have to check it out one weekend

The new shop is going very well. Be good to see you when you are passing.

javawocky
2nd December 2010, 09:08
NORTH HARBOUR YAMAHA are having their GRAND OPENING on December 4th...

Hold on, you guys have been there for ages - is this a change of ownership or are you just slow to party? :drinkup:

North Harbour Yamaha
2nd December 2010, 09:31
Hold on, you guys have been there for ages - is this a change of ownership or are you just slow to party? :drinkup:

The shop opened November last year as Motorcycle City Yamaha. Henderson Motorcycles have now moved over here and we have renamed as NORTH HARBOUR YAMAHA.

hellokitty
2nd December 2010, 17:24
The shop opened November last year as Motorcycle City Yamaha. Henderson Motorcycles have now moved over here and we have renamed as NORTH HARBOUR YAMAHA.

I hope you got rid of the unhelpful sales guy that was at Henderson!

North Harbour Yamaha
3rd December 2010, 07:39
I hope you got rid of the unhelpful sales guy that was at Henderson!

Who was that???

hellokitty
3rd December 2010, 16:19
Who was that???

Don't know his name - hard to find out when someone won't even look at you much less talk to you. It's cool, actually happened in a few shops, amazing really.