PDA

View Full Version : Who was it on the motard pulling a mono at Kaiua?

beyond
7th March 2010, 12:40
The bloke on the blue and yellow motard with the black Pirelli jacket pulling a mono after coming off the straights along the shell bank into Kaiau around noon today?

You bloody hoon :angry::angry:

Seriously now though..... bloody awesome wheelie mate, nice control, smooth and even though it was windy, perfect. Very nice to watch and most enjoyable. :yes::Punk::first::clap::headbang:

Virago
7th March 2010, 12:52
The bloke on the blue and yellow motard with the black Pirelli jacket pulling a motard after the Straights coming into Kauia around noon today?...

A motard pulling a motard? Disgraceful.

beyond
7th March 2010, 15:33
Good spotting mate. Edited to correct :)

rebel
7th March 2010, 21:18
Don't wana sound like a do gooder bitch, but I know the locals down there aren't too impressed with the bikers, just watch the speed thru the built up area. Stopped at the gas station on the way to battle of the streets the other weekend and a TL1000 came by on the rear wheel, great show but the old bugger behind the counter gave us an ear bashing.

Mom
7th March 2010, 21:28
Wheelies are not big or clever. Bugger I missed it!

EJK
7th March 2010, 21:33
The bloke on the blue and yellow motard with the black Pirelli jacket pulling a mono after coming off the straights along the shell bank into Kaiau around noon today?

You bloody hoon :angry::angry:

Seriously now though..... bloody awesome wheelie mate, nice control, smooth and even though it was windy, perfect. Very nice to watch and most enjoyable. :yes::Punk::first::clap::headbang:

Your welcome

ratfink
7th March 2010, 21:50
Guys like that gonna hate us anyway. Live fast Die young and leave a good lookin corpse. Got the first one but too late for the rest

trustme
8th March 2010, 05:04
Don't wana sound like a do gooder bitch, but I know the locals down there aren't too impressed with the bikers, just watch the speed thru the built up area. Stopped at the gas station on the way to battle of the streets the other weekend and a TL1000 came by on the rear wheel, great show but the old bugger behind the counter gave us an ear bashing.

Saw it , couple of minutes later I took off from the coffee stand , 100m down the road some old bat does & U turn in front of me without even looking. I could not help but wonder about the carnage if he had been a bit later or she a bit earlier.

I can well understand the locals getting pissed off. Everone gets the shits with the boy racer burnouts but of course wheelies are completely different, eh.

manxkiwi
8th March 2010, 08:16
Who was the person on the black TLR with black Neptune cans? Saw his bike and what looked like his leathers (cut off) in a ditch a couple of k's out of Kaiawa (headin' back up to Mangatawhiri). Cops on scene, possibly choppered off?? Hope he's OK anyway. Saw them at Kopu and it looked like he ws with 'Husaberg Man' and a few others.

Bender
8th March 2010, 08:48
I published a photo similar to that in the local paper (many moons ago) and the local constabulary went nuts. They invited me down to the copshop and tried to charge me, until I told them I was on private property (the section in front of our home). Then they invited me to accompany them the next time they had to scrape some poor motorcyclist up off the road, and to help them when they had to go advise his parents that litlle Jimmy won't be home tonight....or ever again.

It was quite sobering, but didnt stop me riding or doing wheelies.

But man publishing that photo was like prodding a wasp's nest. Later on today I'll dig it out of my albums and scan it for here