PDA

View Full Version : Can I come home?

old git
31st December 2009, 19:56
Hello all Stupid here........Alias OLD GIT .........If i promise to pay my taxes and behave and not even ever speed EVER AGAIN can i come back...............COZ its effing plumbers weather here in Good ?? Old Blighty, they are all welding the balls back on brass monkeys...........in a village in Scotland 150 miles from me last night they recorded a temperature of ( NO LIES) MINUS 18DEG C...........Why do i do it ......absolute effing insanity and when do i get back to good old CHCH..........IN 24 BLOODY WEEKS, JUST IN TIME FOR ......(yep you got it).......Another WINTER.

Help ........send lots of women to keep me warm, even Dorklanders!!!

Sorry Girls........Didnt mean it .

Bitching over for now.........Ride well and Enjoy.......You dont know what you are missing!!!!!!!!!

oldrider
31st December 2009, 23:15
Hello all Stupid here........Alias OLD GIT .........If i promise to pay my taxes and behave and not even ever speed EVER AGAIN can i come back...............COZ its effing plumbers weather here in Good ?? Old Blighty, they are all welding the balls back on brass monkeys...........in a village in Scotland 150 miles from me last night they recorded a temperature of ( NO LIES) MINUS 18DEG C...........Why do i do it ......absolute effing insanity and when do i get back to good old CHCH..........IN 24 BLOODY WEEKS, JUST IN TIME FOR ......(yep you got it).......Another WINTER.

Bitching over for now.........Ride well and Enjoy.......You dont know what you are missing!!!!!!!!!

NO! :lol:

oldrider
31st December 2009, 23:17
Just kidding, :shifty: when you are ready but you just gotta behave! :spanking: Happy New Year!

LBD
1st January 2010, 00:44
....COZ its effing plumbers weather here in Good ?? Old Blighty, they are all welding the balls back on brass monkeys...........in a village in Scotland 150 miles from me last night they recorded a temperature of ( NO LIES) MINUS 18DEG C...........

looksherrry....got up to minus 18 here today....and to make matters worse, she who lets warm my cold toes between her.......... has left me to shiver all alone while she enjoys tropical Brisbane enroute to Auckland for a few months of summer.....es not fair I tell you...

cc rider
1st January 2010, 01:09
old git - Oh, please! minus 18 deg? :crybaby: Poor baby.
Spent my day in 40 deg c. heat, in a building with no bloody airconditioning, but skylights to let the sun in... oh joy. Climbing up & down a ladder getting stock for folk who decided to try helmets on today. What were they thinking. :wacko:

Now there's a thunder & lightning storm. Pissing down. Awesome. Cooled down to 26.

So Git, will gladly swap with you for a bit. I can catch-up with relllies over there. Yay!
Oh, have you been to Melb??

LBD - I hope your lovely lady is back with you in no time. Happy New Years guys.

cc

LBD
1st January 2010, 01:28
Climbing up & down a ladder getting stock for folk who decided to try helmets on today. What were they thinking. :wacko:

cc

Its those perfectly sculpted toned and tanned calf muscles of yours....nothing to do with helmets...

cc rider
1st January 2010, 01:32
Its those perfectly sculpted toned and tanned calf muscles of yours....nothing to do with helmets...:o well I was wearing shorts today. (you cheeky man)

LBD
1st January 2010, 01:44
:o well I was wearing shorts today. (you cheeky man)

Male logic triumphs again.....

cc rider
1st January 2010, 01:50
Male logic triumphs again.....haha! that's an oxymoron right?

Nah! No-one would be checking me out. :crybaby:

(even if affected by heat)

crazyhorse
1st January 2010, 07:52
haha! that's an oxymoron right?

Nah! No-one would be checking me out. :crybaby:

(even if affected by heat)

Sure they would - did they buy the helmet? Bet they wanted to have a look up your..... shorts that is :killingme

Its been 30 odd degrees here, and yip, good to have air con :yes: however, couldn't handle the minus 18 brrrrrr! thinking of you Old Git. Happy new year from NZ

cc rider
1st January 2010, 11:45
... did they buy the helmet? Bet they wanted to have a look up your..... shorts that is :killingme

Its been 30 odd degrees here, and yip, good to have air con :yes: however, couldn't handle the minus 18 brrrrrr! thinking of you Old Git. Happy new year from NZBuy... Noooo! Darn them. All look & touch... no "I want that on my head while riding." :oi-grr:

Ah! I'm not silly, I wear tight fit shorts etc :rolleyes:

I want what she's having :drool: aircon.
18deg outside now, very doable.

Happy New Year to all from the barometric yo-yo that is outer Melbourne.

crazyhorse
1st January 2010, 19:40
Buy... Noooo! Darn them. All look & touch... no "I want that on my head while riding." :oi-grr:

Ah! I'm not silly, I wear tight fit shorts etc :rolleyes:

I want what she's having :drool: aircon.
18deg outside now, very doable.

Happy New Year to all from the barometric yo-yo that is outer Melbourne.

LOL was a nice day to go to the beach today...... not on bikes, but in the cage with the 4 year old..... ride again tomorrow. yahooooooooo :yes:

Subike
1st January 2010, 19:59
Just to put a smile on your face
your old bike is not dead!
Its been to a ralley
She has clocked up another 3000k,s since I got her off you.
All Ive had to do to her is replace the rear brake pads and motor.
Everthing else is still working sweet as.
Even the battery once charged is going sweet as.
I have yet to find out why the origional mtr stopped, but deff not a broken crank or major breakage as you believed. Will let you know why I find out.
In the mean time, when you return , our winter will seem like a mild summer compared to what you are experiancing now.
Good luck bud.